Best Rangefinder for Bow Hunting in 2017
If you love bow hunting then this device is absolutely best for you called RANGEFINDER. No matter how expensive weapon you buy for bow go bow hunting still you need this rangefinder. With this equipment, you can easily calculate distances from your target. If you don’t know what is the distance from your position to target, then it is very obvious that you will miss your target. So don’t go hunting based on guessing measurement.
If you want to use your luxury weapon properly and don’t want to miss the target, then you must buy this awesome gadget. You can use these laser rangefinders so quickly for bow hunting, shooting, and golf. Laser rangefinders are helping the shooters in any lights with their excellent optics, an enormous range, and a host of useful and technologically advanced features. Laser rangefinders are the latest technology of the era.
Few thing you may pay attention when you are buying rangefinder for bow hunting:
- Look at the magnification it will better maximum range.
- Choose lightweight and compact size.
- Easy to operates.
- Must buy an extra battery.
- Select that design which is texted grip.
- Easily to change battery.
- Weather resistance.
- Give priority on features with the budget.
Nowadays there are many different kinds of rangefinder with different price range and features. Rangefinder is not only for hunting also you can use it for golf, different kinds of distance measurement. Below I will suggest you some best rangefinder for hunting.
Bushnell 202442 the truth ARC 4X20mm Bow Hunting LASER Rangefinder with Clear Shot.
All know that hunting is not cheap so if you are looking for a good rangefinder this model for you. This model really good for bow hunting. Most of the bow hunter love this device. It might be quite pricey but this model has a unique feature which gives you clear shot marks highest point of arrow travel. It is easy to operate with its one-button. This model is quiet anti-slip finish because of the body made with plastic and some rubber armor so it helps prevent from slipping out of hand.
It is not fully rainproof or fog proof. The focus knob is enough resistance to keep accidentally moving but smooth enough to use. You can easily carry it in your pocket and it comes with a strap and a carrying bag. This gadget is powered by a single CR-2 battery and includes with packages. It has few advanced features what made it awesome! Its display comes in fabulous HD quality and you will get great view for shot.
what else you need in a rangefinder? this model gives you everything what you need! Design also very fashionable. Some verified customer wrote it that they used many different kinds of range finder in many different prices. But it model is one of their most favorite devices. Because of its clear shot. When they view though do not feel that it is 850 yards. It also gives eye so pleasure. Battery life also great but it is always wise decision to carry extra.
Features at a glance:
- It is lightweight almost 6 ounces.
- 4x magnification zoom which is truly clear view.
- Clear shot technology gives you instant feedback on your shot clearance.
- Its performance range minimum 7 yards max 850 yards.
- This model gives you also quiet rainproof.
- It also provides you horizontal distance from 5 to99 yards.
- This device is bulletproof.
- This model is angle range compensation.
- That gadget has 3 volts CR2 LITHIUM battery included.
- Its dimension is 3.4*1.4*2.9 inches.
- The rangefinder is pocket size ergonomic design.
- Anti-slip body with well grip finish.
- Its angle range is -90 degrees to +90 degree.
- This is easy to carry.
- It is very handy.
- That gadget has advanced clear shot technology.
- The device is light and compact.
- It has stunning HD quality optics.
- The rangefinder is also quite rainproof.
- Battery is included.
- It is expensive.
- Difficult to read in low light conditions.
- Not fully weather resistance.
Bushnell G-Force DX ARC 6x 21mm Laser Rangefinder.
I don’t know how to rate it 5 out of 5 or 10 out of 10! If you want to buy an excellent and cool rangefinder from a well-known and a well-established company, then Bushnell G-force would be a right choice. This model probably gives all features you will need soon in field and obviously, it is not cheap. Its design is not so fashionable but will not disappoint you much. The case of G-force made from metal and it is really handy because of rubbery armor which gives you a comfortable grip. You can work with it with any condition because it is fully water and fog proof. There are 4 brightness setting so you can easily work in low light.
Easy to carry its weight is below 8oz. it is powered by 3-volt lithium battery which is fully secured by a posi-thread battery door, to operate. You carry it in your pocket for its design. For selecting your target, it has a MODE button on the side of G-force. It also has 6x optics with VDT (vivid display technology). The G- force range has minimum 5 yards and maximum 1300 yards. Overall it is price worthy!! If you have a big budget just go and buy it. It is really an awesome product. Most of the verified customer rated it 4 out of 5 in many popular online sites. They love to practice with it all time. It is so easy to operate that you can also use it for as a beginner.it you have good budget then what are you waiting for? Just click and buy it today.
Features at a glance:
- The G- force has new 2nd generation ESP (extreme, speed, precision) turbo processor.
- It has built-in tripod mount.
- For low light has 4 brightness setting.
- It has 2 modes bow and rifle.
- 6x magnification.
- This device is fully waterproof and fog-proof.
- Range is 5 yards to 1300 yards.
- Rubbery armored metal body.
- Scan mode- bull eye, brush, and scan.
- Display is VDT(vivid display technology.
- It is used for both bow and rifles.
- Comfortable to hold for its grip.
- Very easy to operate.
- Best for low light situation.
- Better for contrast, clarity and light transmission.
- Superb rai guard HD display.
- It is pricey.
- It is too easy to accidentally bump on button mode.
- Sometimes it is difficult to read out red in display.
Wgi Innovations/Ba Products XRT Halo XRT Range Finder
you love hunting but you don’t have enough money for a good optics, water resistance with few great featured range finder then Wgi Innovations/Ba Products XRT Halo XRT is perfect rangefinder for you. You will love the small size of this unit and probably it will fit in your hand easily. It will provide you 6 times magnification. It also powered by viridian CR2 3-volt lithium battery. This device dimension is 7.4*2.5*7 inch and weight is just 9 ounces. It will read minimum 5 yards and maximum 400 yards.
You can San constant ranging. It is also a good entry level rangefinder. Scan on this thing is quick and accurate. You don’t have to worry about foggy weather because it is fog resistance. You can easily switch from meter to yard with a single button. It also has anti-slip body coated with rubbery grip. You can smoothly range anything with bow range. It works great so far close distance. It comes with a cover and wrist sling. You can also use it for golf and archery practice. It also has very protective case and lens cover. According to some customer review, it is really great device and special gift for those who love hunting. In low budget it is price worthy. It gives you a clear view. It really works great.
Features of WGI XRT HOLA at a glance:
- The rangefinder weight is only 9 ounces.
- It has 6x magnifications.
- Battery is Viridian CR2 3 VOLT LITHIUM.
- The dimension of this device 7.4*2.5*7 inches.
- Read out minimum 5 yards and maximum 400 yards.
- This gadget is water resistance and fog resistance.
- It is precise to +/- 1 yard.
- This device has LCD display.
- The rangefinder has anti-slip rubbery body.
- At 1st it is a really great product with affordable price.
- You do not have to worry about weather because it is waterproof and fog proof.
- It is very comfortable for hold in one hand.
- It comes with a premium nylon case and strong lens cover.
- This device is easy to operate.
- Great entry level rangefinder.
- It also has scan mode to measurement several targets at one go.
- Easily adjustable with the eye.
- Very few features.
- Hard to work in low light.
- Sometimes difficult to find battery.
Here is my suggestion for this device if you are a beginner at bow hunting then don’t think twice just buy it because only this model has so much feature its low price. You can easily afford it. You also can use it for many different uses like shooting, golf, archery etc.